2021 SUMMER CAMPS
June 28 – July 2 9am – 3pm
July 19 – 23 9am – 3pm
August 2 – 6 9am – 3pm
Fee $260 (plus a $5 Paypal fee)
THIS BUTTON IS ONLY FOR THOSE WHO HAVE
$75 CREDIT FROM LAST SUMMER
2021 SUMMER CAMP DATES
June 28–July 2 – 9am – 3pm
July 19–23 – 9am – 3pm
August 2–6 – 9am – 3pm
There will be a few changes in our procedures but the quality of teaching will remain the same. We will follow State and CDC guidelines and safety of all players and staff will be our main concern.
A few of our new guidelines:
- Our numbers will be limited to allow for social distancing. Applications will be accepted on a first come first serve basis.
- Every camper will be given their own basketball which they will use for personal drills. We will also have “Game balls” that will be cleaned on a regular basis. Hand sanitizer stations will be available.
- As of now, masks will be mandatory. We will continue to watch CDC guidelines and make changes as necessary.
- There will be no snack bar or Pizza at lunch. Each camper will be responsible to bring their own lunch and snacks. They should also bring their own water bottle to stay hydrated.
- We will have 3 lunch periods to allow for additional social distancing, Outside seating will be available,
- Visitors will not be allowed in the gym during the day. We will have staff available in front of the gym to escort children to and from their cars.
- Registration will be done at your car. All fees must be paid in advance. Walk-ins will not be accepted.
- CAMP REFUND POLICY: 7 day notice is required for all refunds (minus a $50 administration fee). If space is available, camps can be switched to another session without penalty with 7 days’ notice. If a doctor validated Covid quarantine prevents you from coming to camp, you can switch weeks or receive a refund. Once camp has begun, refunds will only be given due to injury (a doctors note is required). The refund will be prorated minus the administrative fee.
I will no longer be using the email email@example.com
NEW EMAIL – firstname.lastname@example.org
Next Level Basketball
Next Level Basketball has developed this protocol to address the issue of the identification and management of concussions for basketball participants
A safe return to activity is important for all participants following any injury, but it is essential after a concussion. The goal of this concussion protocol is to ensure that concussed participants are identified, treated and referred appropriately for return to play. Consistent use of a concussion management protocol will ensure that the participant receives appropriate follow-up in order to make certain that the participant is fully recovered prior to returning to full activity.
This protocol will be reviewed annually by Bob Foley. Changes and modifications will be reviewed and written notifications will be provided to all participants parents.
Recognition of Concussion
These signs and symptoms – following a witnessed or suspected blow to the head or body – are indicative of a probable concussion.
|Signs (observed by others)||Symptoms (reported by athlete)|
|Appears dazed or stunned||Headache|
|Unsure about game, score, opponent||Nausea or vomiting|
|Moves clumsily (altered coordination)||Double vision, blurry vision|
|Balance problems||Sensitive to light or noise|
|Personality change||Feels sluggish|
|Responds slowly to questions||Feels “foggy”|
|Forgets events prior to hit||Problems concentrating|
|Forgets events after the hit||Problems remembering|
|Loss of consciousness (not required )|
Any participant who exhibits signs, symptoms, or behaviors consistent with a concussion will be removed from activity and will not be allowed to participant in any activity until the participant has been examined by a medical professional and received written permission to participate.
-Parents/Guardian must present a medical professional’s documentation that includes the following:
Duration of treatment
Return to activity date
Bob or Louise Foley have been designated as the individuals who can make the initial decision to remove the participant from play when it is suspected the participant may have suffered a concussion.